Brand New Red Paddle Co. 12'0" Compact
Max rider weight - 120 kgs
Rider style - Touring
Experience needed - Beginner
- A stable compact touring board which is easy to transport, the 12’0” Compact MSL Pact has a weight capacity of 110kg/243lbs
- It's 32" width and touring profile cuts through water fast; increased volume allows paddlers to carry more kit for extended paddle trips
- Based on our popular Voyager range but in a more compact form, this boards design makes it ideal for touring trips away
- Patented RSS Batten technology increases stiffness by up to 30%
- The ultimate board package with a five-piece adjustable carbon paddle, coiled leash and removable click fin system that enhances the packability of the board
- Premium features on the 12'0" Compact MSL Pact includes 3 comfortable carry handles and adjustable cargo system
The 12’0" Compact is crafted for the ultimate explorer who wants to travel with their SUP. Designed with a drawn-out shape to increase glide, this Compact is ideal for those with extra kit; an accessory mount and additional cargo points mean you’re set for any adventure you could think of.
Our exclusive MSL PACT material made from specially produced, high density drop stitch allows us to make a board that easily folds in half before being rolled up, without compromising on stiffness or durability.
PACKAGE COMES WITH
BOARD | BOARD BAG | TITAN II SUP PUMP | PADDLE | FINS | LEASH | 5 YEARS WARRANTY