Dryrobe Kids Navy
Designed to let your child get changed anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements, dryrobe® Advance helps kids get active outdoors - whatever the weather. The long sleeve design provides extra warmth and is ideal for when your child is waiting to compete or watching sporting events.
Made using 100% recycled fabrics, the dryrobe® Advance can be used multiple times throughout the day, over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses. Not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull their arms inside and get changed anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements.
Keep them doing the things they love outdoors all year round, with the world's warmest, most versatile change robe.
dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge your child may face.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependent on size)
dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
*100% recycled fabric compositions are filtering into stock now.