Red Paddle Co. 11'0" Compact
Max rider weight - 110 kgs
Rider style - Touring
Experience needed - Intermediate
- An ideal stable touring board which is ultra compact and easy to transport, the 11’0” Compact paddle board has a weight capacity of 110kg/243lbs
- The 32" width and narrow nose profile allows the board to cut through the water, whilst still giving enough stability for a range of conditions
- Based on our ever-popular 11'0" Sport MSL but packing down to half the size, makes it perfect for discovering new places to paddle
- A complete package with five-piece adjustable carbon paddle and coiled leash
- All Compact boards come with a comfortable carry handle, adjustable cargo system, accessory mount and innovative click fin system to create the ultimate packable touring board
The 11’0” Compact is an ideal match for paddlers who want to adventure further with the convenience of a compact sized package. The increased length makes this board glide, perfect for longer paddling adventures.
Our exclusive MSL PACT material made from specially produced, high density drop stitch allows us to make a board that easily folds in half before being rolled up, without compromising on stiffness and durability.
PACKAGE COMES WITH
BOARD | ATB TRANSFORMER BOARD BAG | TITAN II SUP PUMP | HYBRID TOUGH OR PRIME CARBON PADDLE | FINS | WATERPROOF PHONE CASE | LEASH | 5 YEARS WARRANTY