- Red paddle UV Board Jacket
- Daisy chain rail webbing provides secure attachment points for storing on deck or on a roof rack
- Fast drying breathable fabric allows moisture out to prevent any mould forming
- Easy wide access YKK zipper simplifies putting the board sock on and off
- Reinforced nose and fin slots reduces wear and tear on stress points
- 4 way stretch fabric provides a snug fit
- but allows stretch whilst putting it on
- UV protection prevents board from sun damage
The perfect accessory if you plan on keeping your board inflated on the deck of your boat. Acting as a UV shield to keep those colours looking box fresh as well as protecting your board and boat from the day to day grind of sailing.
An inflatable sup is a fantastic accessory for any boat but we found that a lot of people wanted to keep their boards inflated on deck. Although they are insanely durable, to minimise scuffs and UV damage whilst on board we have created a board sock to keep your pride and joy in perfect condition no matter how long you're at sea for.
PROTECT YOUR BOARD AND BOAT WHILST ON BOARD.
Daisy chain webbing along the rail makes it easy to secure the board to the railings and the tail opening combined with our UPF 50+ 4 way stretch material makes putting the sock on a breeze, no matter how much space you have on deck. To reduce the possibility or wear and tear, high impact areas such as the nose and fin openings have been reinforced.
Also a great way to protect your board if you want to leave your board inflated on a roof rack or whilst you store it.
Available in three sizes:
- Ride 10'7″: Fits 10'6″ Ride; 10'7″ Wind; 10'7″ Windsurf; 10'8″ Ride & 10'8″ Active – This board cover is suitable for boards from the 2020 Ride range and earlier, featuring the three-fin system. (This board cover will not fit 2021 Ride boards with a two-fin setup.)
- Sport 11'1″: Fits 11'0″ Sport & 11'3″ Sport
- Sport 12'6″: Fits 12'6″ Sport & 12'6″ Elite
Please note that although the Board Jacket will reduce the effects of discolouration of your board from sunlight, we do not recommend leaving inflated boards in high temperatures and direct sunlight for extended periods of time.