Red Paddle Co. SUP Buoyancy Aid
- Longline ‘SUP specific’ fit with slimline foam – comfortable and flattering whilst enabling freedom of movement whether on your board or in the water
- Ergonomically designed for maximum arm mobility and optimal range of motion when paddling
- Custom-created internal buoyancy panels that contour your body and deliver enhanced flexibility – moving with, not against you
- 50N buoyancy rating for support and reassurance in the water
- Expandable chest pocket with water-resistant zip closure – ideal for adventure essentials
- Reflective trim and logo for enhanced visibility, even in low light
- Compatible with waist-belt leashes or attach a quick-release shackle leash to the attachment point
- Overhead style with side zip and adjustable shoulder and waist straps to enable you to find your perfect fit
- Manufactured in Europe by life-saving experts Baltic and ISO 12402-5 certified
A unisex buoyancy aid designed specifically with stand-up paddleboarding in mind.
Engineered for maximum range of movement and full shoulder rotation, with a flattering and comfortable slimline fit, this Buoyancy Aid provides support in the water without impeding your paddleboarding adventure.
Not only is the form-fitting shape more comfortable for the standing position, but the slimline foam means it is easier to get back on your board from the water. Less bulk, more freedom of movement.
Providing 50N of floatation protection without compromising on comfort or range of motion. Ideal for less confident swimmers or paddlers, days at the beach, occasions when support in the water is helpful, or in flowing water when using a waist belt leash, which can be worn either below or on top of the buoyancy aid.
Everything you need from a personal flotation device when you’re stand-up paddleboarding.