Red Paddle Co. Waterproof Backpack 30L
RED ORIGINAL WATERPROOF BACKPACK - 30L
The Ultimate Adventure Backpack.
Whether you're cycling, hiking or commuting to the office, the Red Original Waterproof Backpack is the perfect solution for keeping everything dry and close to hand. Lightweight and super durable, this roll-top closure waterproof backpack is loaded with features: Welded seams, removable laptop organiser, reflective details for low light conditions, adjustable chest strap and a hidden internal zipped pocket
RED ORIGINAL WATERPROOF BACKPACK - 30L FEATURES
- Completely Waterproof: Roll-top closure for maximum capacity and secure waterproofing
- Airflow foam straps & back panel: Keeps you cool while on the move
- Night mode: High visibility in low light conditions
- Detachable internal padded organiser: Keeps valuables to hand and fits up to a 10" width screen
- Adjustable chest strap: Spreads the weight of heavy loads
- CYCLEPET Fabric: Made from 100% recycled PET Plastic Bottles to reduce its impact on the environment.
- Large water-resistant front pocket: Shower-proof storage for easy access for on the go items.
- Two bottle pockets: Easy access hydration when on the go and save on internal space
- Hidden secret internal zipped pocket: Keeps valuables safe even with organiser removed.
- 30ltr internal capacity: Enough space for any adventure.
- Lightweight and durable: 0.95kgs with padded insert, 0.75kgs without.
At Home In The Wilderness Or On A Rainy Urban Commute The new Waterproof Backpack is the first bag in the Red Original range to be made using CYCLEPET fabric. Created from yarn woven from 100% recycled plastic bottles. The process begins with rescuing used plastic bottles which is then broken down into pellets. These are then melted and spun into a PET fibre which is then woven into the fabric to be used in our new Eco Waterproof Backpack.
The bag is loaded with innovative features to help you on any adventure. The removable internal padded organiser is great for those looking to use on a day to day basis as a way to keep laptops safe, secure and easily accessible. You can also attach bike lights to the webbing on the front of the bag for improved safety and visibility on the daily commute.
The roll-top closure of the waterproof backpack not only prevents water from getting inside so it can be used on the water, but also allows for great flexibility in storage capacity with a maximum 30ltr internal capacity.
Drinks bottle holders and a large water-resistant pocket on the front of the bag offers lots of options for easy access to items whilst on the go whilst not taking up valuable internal space.
Care Instructions: To keep your bag looking smart, wipe off any dirt with a damp cloth, or remove laptop insert and rinse in cool or warm water then leave to dry.