“I’ve ridden many longboard in my life and the Blue Carbon Starboard 9’1″ is by far my favourite” ~ Zane Kekoa Schweitzer, Ultimate Waterman
To allow for maximum nose riding in critical sections of a wave.
Parallel straight outline in the midpoint provides a smooth fast glide that is easy to trim the board.
GRADUAL NOSE KICK
Ensures a smooth take-off into waves without pearling.
RELATIVELY FLAT MIDSECTION
Delivers speed feeding into a moderate tail kick for responsive turning.
Flat deck improves stability and makes transitioning effortless from rail-to-rail allowing for drawn-out carves.
Through the mid-section of the board for down-the-line speed.
NARROW DIAMOND TAIL
Is extremely reactive in bottom turns.
THRUSTER FIN SET UP
• 2 x FCS side fin boxes and 10″ Lightweight Starboard US box.
• Fins are not supplied with the board.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.