Axis High Performance Speed HPS Carbon Front Wing
IMPORTANT: All High Performance Front Wing Sizes are compatible only with the Axis Black Series Fuselage
The Axis High-Performance Speed (HPS) wings are FAST. Designed for the ultimate in performance, but yet still usable by most levels of riders. Since the HPS wings use their own foil section with less camber and narrower chord, we developed a special fuselage that will accommodate all the HPS and future performance front wings.
The HPS wings are the ideal performance wings for Winging and Downwind. High-level riders also SUP, Prone, Wake and Windsurf foil the bigger sizes, while the smaller sizes are perfect for Tow, freestyle Winging and Kite foiling.
This is a new generation of front wings made for FAST performance riding, while it's still stable and predictable with an enormous amount of glide and great turning.
Axis High-Performance Carbon Front Wing - Measures:
|Wing Span||Max Chord||Mean Average Chord||Aspect Ratio||Actual Area||Volume|
|700 mm||160 mm||N/A||5.63||890 cm²||1060 cm³|
|830 mm||145 mm||123 mm||7.00||1014 cm²||979 cm³|
|880 mm||150 mm||123 mm||7.17||1112 cm²||1088 cm³|
|930 mm||155 mm||N/A||7.34||1214 cm²||1228 cm³|
|980 mm||160 mm||N/A||7.49||1323 cm²||1379 cm³|
|1050 mm||170 mm||123 mm||7.55||1502 cm²||1665 cm³|
Camber (as % of Chord) for all Wing Sizes - 2.5
Axis High-Performance Carbon Front Wing - Assembly:
|HPS Wing||Front Screws||Middle Screw||Rear Screw|
|700 mm x 160 mm||M6 x 14 mm||M8 x 16 mm||M8 x 20 mm|
|830 mm x 145 mm||M6 x 14 mm||M8 x 16 mm||M8 x 20 mm|
|880 mm x 150 mm||M6 x 14 mm||M8 x 20 mm||M8 x 20 mm|
|930 mm x 155 mm||M6 x 14 mm||M8 x 16 mm||M8 x 20 mm|
|980 mm x 160 mm||M6 x 14 mm||M8 x 20 mm||M8 x 20 mm|
|1050 mm x 170 mm||M6 x 14 mm||M8 x 20 mm||M8 x 20 mm|
Axis High-Performance Carbon Front Wing - Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning - intermediate +). One of Axis' favourite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining a good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for an even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)