Axis PnG Pump and Glide Carbon Front Wing
PNG (PUMP AND GLIDE)
The ultimate Pump and Glide wing.
There’s no other wing like the Pump and Glide. A unique combination of medium and high aspect, thinner foil and high camber, PNG gets you up easily – then keeps you going, and going, and going. The foil section design also has a high stall angle, which means it performs exceptionally at slower speeds.
Dock foilers need look no further. This is your foil.
PNG is a firm favourite with SUP foilers too, maximising your ability to pump back out and foil straight onto the next wave. Lots of our AXIS customers have also learned to wing foil on this design. However, the same characteristics that make it a great pumping foil will also hold back its top speed.
The Axis PNG Foil Wing Series features the sizes -
Axis PNG 850 Front Wing
Axis PNG 910 Front Wing
Axis PNG 1010 Front Wing
Axis PNG 1150 Front Wing
Axis PNG 1300 Front Wing
Axis PNG 1310 Front Wing
The AXIS PNG 910 Carbon Front wing is the smallest of our newest generation of high aspect wings, focusing on the longest and most efficient gliding and pumping. Due to its size, the 910 turns quicker and rides with higher speeds than the 1010 and 1150.
The AXIS PNG 1010 Carbon Front wing is a new generation of high aspect wings, focusing on long, fast gliding and pumping. Using a different foil section than our 900 and 1000 carbon wings, the 1010 is designed with easy Downwinding in mind, while offering a tremendous amount of glide, and control.
The AXIS PNG 1150 Carbon Front wing is the biggest of our newest generation of high aspect wings, focusing on the longest and most efficient gliding and pumping.
The Axis PNG 1300 front wing features -
- The Axis PNG 1300 wing is designed for small foiling conditions, light wind WING surfing, tiny bumps SUP and SURF foiling, and effortless lift behind the boat.
- The Axis 1300 PNG wing has a high aspect ratio of nearly 10 Aspect Ratio designed for endless glides.
- The Axis PNG 1300 wing is connected to the red fuselages with 3 x M8, 20mm screws, making it over twice as stiff as the 1010, benefiting from the AXIS PNG rigidity and stiffness of engineering and construction.
The Axis PNG 1310 front wing features -
- The PNG1310 is not just the ultimate pumping machine, it's also an amazing light wind/big guy front wing.
- The PNG foil section has been completely redesigned to maximize the performance and glide of this massive front wing.
- It performs best when used with the new Power Carbon and Power Carbon High Modulus masts.
- This wing is great for anyone in areas that aren't blessed with great surf and winds that rarely get above 8 knots.
- The PNG1310 is accessible to learners and advanced riders alike.
- This wing is perfect for those who want to pull off a successful dock start or post a pumping record.
Axis Pump and Glide Carbon Front Wing Size Chart:
|Wing Span||Max Chord||Aspect Ratio||Actual Area||Projected Area||Volume|
|1010 mm||160 mm||N/A||1430 cm²||1430 cm²||1732 cm³|
|1150 mm||180 mm||7.72||1778 cm²||1713 cm²||2116 cm³|
|1300 mm||180 mm||9.94||1712 cm²||1700 cm²||1895 cm³|
Axis Pump and Glide Carbon Front Wing - Assembly:
|PNG Wing||Front Screw||Middle Screw||Rear Screw|
|910 mm x 160 mm||M8 x 20 mm||N/A||M8 x 20 mm|
|1010 mm x 170 mm||M8 x 20 mm||N/A||M8 x 20 mm|
|1150 mm x 180 mm||M8 x 20 mm||N/A||M8 x 20 mm|
|1300 mm x 180 mm||M8 x 20 mm||N/A||M8 x 20 mm|
Axis Pump and Glide Carbon Front Wing - Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning - intermediate +). One of Axis' favourite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining a good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for an even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling