Starboard 9'8" Blend Element
Starboard 9'8" X 30" Blend Element - LiteTech
Starboard 9'8" x 30" Blend Element - Lite tech
This board is the ultimate all-rounder for lightweight riders, a favourite in the waves!
Shorter length maintains glide with easier maneuverability while making it lighter to carry and easier to store.
9'8 x 30 - 146 Litres - 10.1kg (Lite tech )
Comes with a set of 3 fins
Center: 6.75"/ 185cm / Sides: 4.5''
Starboard 9'8" x 30" Blend Element Lite Tech 2022 - Measures:
- Length – 9'8" feet / 294.6 cm
- Width – 30" inches / 76.2 cm
- Thickness - 4.1" inches / 10.4 cm
- Tail Width - 17.5" inches / 44.5 cm
- Volume – 146 litres
- Ideal Rider Weight – 99.2 - 198.4 lbs / 45 – 90kg
- Weight – 22.3 lbs / 10.1 kg
FULLER NOSE OUTLINE
gives enough float and stability to ride toes on the nose for classic Longboard styling.
MODERATE TAIL KICK
ALLOWS FOR TIGHTER TURNING WHEN STANDING BACK ON THE TAIL, HELPING TO TURN WITH EASE.
Parallel straight outline in the midpoint provides a smooth fast glide that is easy to trim the board.
LOW VOLUME THINNED OUT RAILS
– Easily engage with minimal foot pressure, giving control down the wave face and hold through steeper sections of the wave.
– Ultra responsive and sensitive to turn direction with speed and control.
FLAT DECK AND MIDSECTION
Flat deck improves stability and makes transitioning effortless from rail-to-rail allowing for drawn-out carves.
Provides speed to catch the wave and then has sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the mid point.
After testing multiple fin positions, we chose to place the side fins very close to the rail. This enables carving with precision and hold through turns, while the center fin position gives tracking and drive.
Can also be surfed as a single fin.