FOR SURF AND FLAT WATER
WORLD CHAMPION'S CHOICE
The Enduro paddle has won many world champion as well as national champion titles around the world.
RECOMMENDED FOR ENTRY LEVEL
Because of the Enduro’s teardrop shape, it’s a paddle we recommend for people who just getting started paddle boarding. The large blade tip will give you enough power even if you did not put the blade into the water deep enough. It also provides great stability.
- The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
ANGLE OF BLADE
- What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
- With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed
- Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
- This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT
- 100% long grain low-density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation.
- Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase durability.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- 3k Carbon plain weave pre-mold neck increased durability
- Biaxial Filament rail infusion all the way up to the neck for increased durability and impact resistant
- Lightweight and durable for both wave and touring sessions.
- The Carbon fibers are filament winded with the most precise amount of resin infusion.